Friday, August 8, 2014

Mordheim Update 8/8/14 - Green Stuff Sculpting

I didn't think I'd get the chance to do much last night.  Turns out I sculpted two capes and one hood in one hour.  I only have one cape and two hoods to go!  I am finding it a touch easier to sculpt and I am definitely getting faster.  I've got an idea of what to do to tie the warband together.

This model will have a hood.

The hood is down on his back.

I did my first hood and think it has turned out okay so far.  I realized as I was writing this post that this is the first appearance of the warrior priest.

The hammer is from a chaos warrior box.

The torso is from a Blood Bowl human lineman.

I think I'll remove the skulls... maybe.

Getting closer, I think the September deadline will be doable.  Please leave a comment on your opinion on the skulls and such.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment