Monday, August 11, 2014

Mordheim Update 8/11/14 - Green Stuff Sculpting (Almost Done)

Whew.  I'm so close.  Just a few more steps and I'll be ready to prime and paint the warband heroes.  All of the capes and hoods are basically done.  I think I'm going to try to add some folds via green stuff sausages, using a tip I saw in a video.  Also I still need something to bring the warband together.  I have an idea for that.  I would like to get that done soon.  Here are the last of the basic hoods and capes as well as an almost finished version of my favorite miniature, Brat Khresti.

Witch Hunter Captain

I can see already I made him hard to paint

Witch Hunter

Blank spot on base may get filled by a "ruin"

Warrior Priest

Brat Khresti
I've been getting faster at things so I am better able to take advantage of small windows of time.   I'm still undecided on the skulls on the warrior priest, hmm.

1 comment:

  1. Yes skulls! Warrior priests and the followers of Sigmar love em.

    ReplyDelete