Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mordheim Update 8/7/14 - Flagellants Basecoat

The stop light of the flagellants is almost basecoated.  Stoplight?  Well, no two people have the same exact skin tone and I wanted my warband to have differences.  I say stoplight because I chose a red base, a yellow base, and a green base for their flesh tones.  The diffences are very subtle as they should be.  I already posted about the "green" flagellant so this post will feature all three but the palette shows the red and yellow.  The palette shows some metal work and colors for their clothes as well.  I started with spots of VMC Flat brown, Citadel Mechrite Red, Citadel Ratskin Flesh, Citadel Elf Flesh, and Citadel Bleached Bone.  For the yellow flesh I substituted Citadel Iyanden Darksun for the red.  I used a combination of Citadel Mechrite Red, P3 Khador Red Highlight (orange), and Citadel Gnarloc Green to make up the accent colors on the clothes.

Another palette

The basecoats are very, very close to being done so this picture is of the flagellants as they stand now.

Yellow, Red, Green

I am at a holding point now with the flagellants, I need to work on more capes and hoods so that is the next main modelling thing I'll be working on.  I feel like my warband is coming along nicely, maybe I'll actually learn how to play sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment