Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mordheim Update 8/13/14 - Red Flagellant's Accent Color

I squeezed in about 20 minutes worth of painting last night and decided to do the accent flap on the "red" flagellant.  I decided to do his flap in an orange color.  I used VMC Flat Brown, VMC Germ. WWII Beige, and P3 Khador Red Highlight to mix up different glazes.  I happy with the way it came out.  I think I like how this method turns out but it takes a long time.  The area I painted was tiny.  I added a touch of VMC Off-White to the last layer.  This is how it looks.

20 minutes and all I painted was that little flap

I think it looks sufficiently dingy for the type of life he leads.  His robe looks chalky from the basecoat so I'll try to fix that.   The other flagellants didn't do that so I must have messed up on the colors on him, I don't know, but at least I only need to fix one and not three.

1 comment: