Friday, November 20, 2015

Update 11/20/15: Beast and AoW

I had a very limited paint time again and I decided to work on the Beast of Nurgle with a bunch of different shades.  The base was a wet blend of VMC Black/Brown, VMC Flat Brown, VMC WWII Beige, and VMC Off-white.  Also, I mixed in a touch of a red color and a green color.  Then I used a combination of shades.  I blended them on the mini as well.  All shades were Citadel.  I stated in the lower sections with AES, then I painted over it with CC, I followed this with another AES layer, then I used DV, and finished it with ACS.  For the upper parts I used the same pattern but with old GS instead of AES.


It doesnt show well in the photo, but when it dried it looked gross (good for Nurgle).

I figured I should work on the AoW some since they've been back burner-ed through this.  I put on about three layers of Citadel Bleached Bone thinned down to a glaze consistency.  Then, I ran out of time so I stopped there.





No comments:

Post a Comment