Monday, November 16, 2015

Dog Bowl IV - Coming in March

I'm not going to procrastinate this time.  Dog Bowl IV will be taking place at Marmalade Dog Gaming Convention on Saturday March 19, 2016.  I've started the planning process already.   This year I'll be more prepared.  Because this is a free tournament (players just pay the entrance fee to the con), there is a budget of zero dollars available.  This means the money for the tourney comes out of the tournament directors' pockets.  To helps us save money we build much of our awards.

I'm building a couple 3D dugouts that will be used as prizes for this year.  The other TO built one already (it looks great) and between that and the ones I make, its a good, inexpensive start.  Plus this way our awards are one of a kind and will be something different for the players.  I'm going to keep a log of my building them here.

I'll post more tournament info here as well as on The Spiked Ball and the Zlurpee Bowl Forums.


No comments:

Post a Comment