Friday, November 13, 2015

Update 11/13/15: Nurgle Too Early Team Photo

I've been doing some work on the Nurgle team.  The models are all in varied states of completion.  I wanted to see how the team was looking as a group and posting it on here seems to give me the clearest ideas on how things are going and what needs to be changed.



I'm happy with the color scheme and how the rotter are all looking a little different.  I think the team is coming along pretty grotesquely.  I need to prime up one more Pestigor and a few more rotters but my priming area is being used as a storage area for my daughters' new bunk bed until I get the room painted.  The Beast isn't pictured because of a small accident he had so I need to give him some extra attention.

I hope to have the AoW team and this team done by Christmas.  I can do it... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment