Monday, November 16, 2015

Update 11/16/15: Nurgle

I had a whopping 30 minutes to paint this weekend so I got some blocking in and a layer of wash on a couple minis.  I blocked in the remainder of the colors on the Nurgle warriors.  I also slopped a wash mix on the warriors.  I need to go over them again to give them some highlights and clean-up some areas.  Then I'll goop up them and their bases and they'll be complete.  As fun as it has been to paint the rotters, the warriors have been that boring.


I've also blocked in the colors on two pestigors.  I need to do their metallic colors.  At that point I'll give them the slop wash mix followed by highlights and clean-up.  Then I'll "goop" them and there bases.



I need to work on the Beast and finish up the rotters.  This will give me enough pieces to have a starter team and a tourney team.  I'll round out the team later with the piece I don't have primed yet.  When I finish up the team I'm going to post a summary of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment