Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 New Year, New Format - Showcase 1

Well it's 2016 and I think I've filled my hobby plate pretty full.  What I've done in the past is just post when I do something with a little bit of a "to do" plan but it's extremely flexible.  This year I want to try a different tact.  I know a lot of people have tried hard plans and it hasn't worked out the best for them, but I'll still try it.  Here are the goals:
  1. Post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday each week.
  2. Monday - Review of the past weeks projects
  3. Wednesday - Review of whatever gaming actually got done
  4. Friday - Plans and projects, or Showcases
This blog is intend to be memory and motivation for me.  Since I forget a lot of stuff; here are somethings I need/want to do:
  1. Update photos of completed work
  2. Build and paint a minimum of 26 models this year
  3. Attend a minimum of 5 Blood Bowl tourneys this year.
  4. Complete the terrain I have started
  5. Complete preparations for Dog Bowl by March 5.
  6. Build and paint one "competition level" (work as hard as possible) piece.  I would like to see where I'm at.
  7. Play an average one table top game per week.  Tournament games do count.
  8. Design, build and finish a complete terrain piece
I am not naive enough to think I won't go off script from time to time but these things are my goal.

January 1 is a Friday so let's start now!

Plans and Projects
  1. Clean and organize my paint/hobby area.
  2. Clean and prepare my bull centaur to finish up that position on my 2015 Legacy Team from the Chaos Cup.
  3. Build him
  4. Prime him
  5. Rough out design for DB dugouts
Showcase
  • Blood Bowl Dark Elves Team re-Painted in 2012 
  • Team name:  Harvesters of Sorrow
  • Colors:  Brown and Orange
  • Notes:  This was the first team I painted and my second try at them.




No comments:

Post a Comment