Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Update 7/9/14 DoA

Tuesday night was spent playing an intense game of Monopoly with my seven year old daughter.  After she went to bed I helped my wife with some mailings for her at-home-business.  Then it was hobby time and I decided to make a light box to help with my photography.  I cut up a large box and added some tissue paper squares to disperse the light.  I then took some quick snaps with my cell phone and this is how they turned out.

Piney

Jax and his hog

Opie's back tattoo

Jax and Opie the Slayers

I think this is a good start and I should be able to get a team photo up tomorrow.  Zlurpee Bowl X starts Saturday and I, like all those who are attending, am getting excited.  Xtreme does such a great job with the tournament and getting the tourney scene players pumped up for the event and that is where the Dwarfs of Anarchy can't wait to make their debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment