Monday, July 7, 2014

Update 7/7/14... Amost There

I am so close, so close to being done with my Dwarfs of Anarchy.  This has been an incredibly fun project.  My only wish is that I was a better painter/modeler to make this idea come alive.  I've done things to the best of my limited ability and because of that I'm proud of this team.  As I go on with the project I keep coming up with more ideas  for them.  Well, I've given them a good try and as soon as they're officially done I'll be on to my next project. 

The entire team has been based and sealed with a gloss coat and as of now can be played during Zlurpee Bowl X.  Everything else I am doing is only to add little things to the team.  I just need to matte varnish (three of the team members were done post the below photo being taken) and they will be done.

As I said before they are playable now but... the carrier and the counters also can but don't need to be finished up.  As the team stands now there are 13 players, 1 apothecary, 5 sideline bikes, and matching dice ready-to-go.

I may add some wording to the base of the blueish green bike to show that it is representative of the club founders bike.  The apothecary may get some wording too.  He might be "Chucky," I still need to decide on that.  It would make sense to be Tara but I didn't have any female riders.

I took a snap shot Saturday night, this is not the first official team photo.  The first official team photo should be posted soon.  Here we are thus far...



I will be posting the first Story Time regarding this team shortly.  Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment