Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mordheim Update - 7/16/14

Warrior Priest:
I discussed some of my ideas with one of the guys I will be playing this game with and he said the warrior priest is often well armored.  I thought about the pictures I had seen online and realized just how right he was.  Then I got an idea of using some parts I have already of how to make him look even better, thanks Randroid.  I am thinking of using a Blood Bowl human linemen torso (pink), flagellant legs (yellow), a hammer from a Chaos Warriors Box with a standard staff, a sword on his belt, shield on his back, and a books.  I'm not sure where to put the book.  The green on the photo is for a green stuff hood.  I may decide to have it against his back instead.

Warrior Priest Ideas

When I get the model built I'll take a comparison picture.  I'll take photos to show progression too.  Thanks for checking this out and if anyone has thoughts/criticisms please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment