Friday, July 18, 2014

Mordheim Update - 7/18/14

I was able to do some pinning and gluing to start the building process.  Below I'm posting some pictures of where they are at right now.  I wont be posting comparison shots just yet.  I would like to get them cloaked and based before I do the comparisons.  These are simply rough builds there is quite a lot to do before I can even wash them.



Witch Hunter Captain
 The Captain needs his hammer connection strengthened, his neck gap filled, and some mold lines still need to be cleaned up.  Also I'm trying to figure out how to attach the crossbow to him.  Then of course the cape and hood.

Witch Hunter 1
Witch Hunter 1 may have his hip thingy removed.  His sword is from a Chaos Warrior that he found in the street,  that's why it is in such rough shape.

Witch Hunter 2
Witch Hunter 2 is not carrying an ax.  The blade has already been removed.  He needs some gap filling and his club hand connection needs to be strengthened.  I will be adding some green stuff to make his club more hefty.

Witch Hunter 3
Witch Hunter 3 will be getting his hat trimmed to make way for a hood.  His club will also get some green stuff heft added.  Some gaps need to be filled as well.  He needs some mold line clean-up as well.

Witch Hunter 1 was the only miniature that I didn't have to adjust his head.  I think these guys look dynamic enough for being odds-and-ends that were put together.  I started to assemble my Warrior Priest as well but haven't taken a picture of him yet.  More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment