Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mordheim Update - 7/15/14

I have began putting together my Witch Hunter Warband for Mordheim.  I'm using some bits I got off of Ebay to put together a warband.  I've drawn up some of rough sketches (I don't draw well but I can tell what I'm drawing) of what I would like to do with the heroes.

Witch Hunter Captain:
I will be using mostly pieces from a WFB Empire State Troop Swordsman.  I'll be adding a hammer from Knights of the White Wolf and a shield and crossbow from some Empire bits.  I would like to give all of my Heroes a hooded cloak.  The cloaks and hoods will probably be made with green-stuff or grey-stuff.  I may give my Captain a cloak from the White Wolves too.

Witch Hunter Captain Idea
When I get the model built I'll take a comparison picture.  Mind you, I started assembly before I decided to document this, so some pieces are already together.  I'll take photos to show progression too.  Thanks for checking this out and if anyone has thoughts/criticisms please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment