Wednesday, February 1, 2017

On the Backpack Loaded Up with Things and Knickknack's Too

Backpacks on.

Last night, I put the backpacks on my Retributors.  Taking pictures helps me see where I need to do some more clean-up and future green stuff application.  

I also built the Prosecutor Prime but haven't attached the wings yet.  The last two models I need to build are the most difficult, but the end is near.


I've decided to try to finish these builds by Friday, so my post with a schedule is now void.  I'm still deciding a basing theme as well.  I'm going to search images and such, figure out what needs to happen before priming.

I can see painting on the horizon.

1 comment:

  1. My go to basing is just superglue and small particulate/sand stuff. It can be tricky to do sometimes. I haven't done just a base by itself yet though I am working through that with my Nurgle now.

    Lately I've been using more plaster filler for the bases which I think looks kind of cool. I'm always lazy with the bases...

    ReplyDelete