Tuesday, February 7, 2017

You Can Shine All the Buttons on Your Green Shirt

I had 1 hour to work on modeling last night.  I wasted 15 minutes looking for the right brush to apply some liquid green stuff.

I haven't had much luck with LGS in the past so I took my time on this.  I filled very small gaps in the liberators' shoulder joints and by the end I found a method that worked for me.

I took a small glop of LGS on the tip of a brush and deposited it on the gap.  Then I cleaned the brush and used a towel to remove the excess water.  I then brushed over the deposit of LGS and that smoothed it out.  If there was too much after that, I cleaned up the excess with a wet brush and a paper towel.


After giving it some time to dry it looks as though I'll need to do another layer.  I also found some mold lines I missed, so I'll clean those up when I do the second layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment