Tuesday, January 31, 2017

... A Slow Hand

I had a small amount of time last night so I did some building because my tools were out already.  Here is my progress from last night.


The Retributors still need their backpack things.  I was clipping and cleaning them up when I needed to go to bed.

Geez, I'm not good with assembly.  I get very frustrated with my lack of coordination but after short burst of anger I relax and remember just to go slow.

Three more models to go and I'll have the force built.  Of course they are the three most involved models but hey 15 down 3 to go there's light at the end of the tunnel.  Maybe I wont take that break I was thinking about and get this stuff done.

1 comment:

  1. They look great! Take your time and try to enjoy the process... or at least the finished product!

    ReplyDelete