Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Got A Letter in the Mail

Opened it up, sure enough, they we were arm in arm again.

The box came today.  Guess I need to do some building, cleaning, and fixing.  Then I can wash them and prime.  This is not my favorite task but it has to be done.  I was able to practice my color options on some other models I had.

I opened up the box to see what I got.  I knew what was in it but it was still fun to check it out.

Okay so I'm building the Stormcast so I think I'll start with the "standard" unit, the liberators.

I've watched a few painting videos and it appears that the best option is the leave the shields off  to have better access to the models.    

Here is the first set of builds, minus shields:

1st 4 Liberators

Notes from build:

  1. Halo thingies are super fiddle-ly
  2. Mold lines
Next:
  1. Green stuff
  2. Damage with hobby knife
  3. Clean
  4. Prime

1 comment:

  1. Many many super fiddle-ly things! Can't wait to be crushed by their mighty hammers on the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete