Monday, January 30, 2017

I Push My Fingers into My...

*Clip
*Cut
*Scrape
*Glue 
Repeat
*Clip
*Cut
*Scrape
*Glue 
Repeat

How do you folks do it?  This is the first time I've assembled this level and amount of the plastic crack, and it is crazy time consuming.  I'm just building the Stormcast half of the starter box and it is taking forever.  I've worked on them for about 4 hours (not in a row), and I've put together all ten Liberators (minus the shields), 2 of the Prosecutors (minus the wings), and 90% of the Retributors.  I don't intend to leave the wings off but I have to find the perfect time to try to attach them.  I'm a bit shaky.  

I think I'll finish up building the final Prosecutor, the wings, and the Retributors.  Then I'm going to do the extra prep before priming; green stuff, damage, cleaning.

I think I'm going to take a break from building after that.  Painting is much, much more fun for me and I need to keep interest.  I have some Blood Bowl teams in desperate need of being finished and my long forgotten Mordheim warband needs some attention too.3

I haven't had much luck with schedules but I'm going to try some deadlines.

General:  Fridays Post Updates other posts as I see fit. 
Feb 3:  Finish current Stormcast build.
Feb 10:  Blood Bowl touch ups.
Feb 17:  Build Relictor
Feb 24:  Mordheim touch ups

2 comments:

  1. Building is not my favorite task. Though sometimes it can be fun. I usually watch some mindless tv while clipping and scraping. Usually I get everything ready to go before assembling it with glue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm learning that doing things I shouldn't. :)

      Delete