Thursday, July 2, 2015

Terrain Update 7/2/15

I didn't have much time to work on stuff last night but I used the time I had pretty efficiently.  I was able to finish laying out and gluing down the field stone look on an elevation section.  I am looking forward to seeing how this project finishes up.

Flagstone laid out and glued down.

The next step is to sand the cardboard edges to look warn and smooth.  Then I'll put grit in the gaps and it should be ready to paint.  The sides of the section will have a brick pattern carved into it.  I haven't decide exactly how to do it but I think it may involve spackle.

I should have a bit of time over this holiday weekend to get some more done.  Now that I'm getting more of this terrain stuff done, I want to play even more.  Fingers crossed I can find some time and someone to play against.

On another topic, Chaos Cup 2015 is in September and I've got tons of roster thoughts running through my head.  Pre-registration began yesterday and there is a bonus to paying and turning in your roster early.  Play is a ways off but I want to get registered soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment