Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Terrain Update 7/14/15

Getting closer.  I've been able to find a little bit of free time to do some terrain stuff.  I found time in roughly fifteen minute segments to get some stuff done so it's going slowly but surely.  We havent played in what seems like forever so I guess I have time.

I've been finishing up filler on brick-like structures so I can prep them for painting, which I should be doing soon.  I'll be going camping for bit so I probably wont get any more work done on this stuff for a bit.

I'm happier now with how the wall is looking.

Filler around the sides to give a grout-like feel

I've almost finished masking off the tower piece to get some paint on it.  (I though I had finished but I noticed in the pic I missed part.)

Missed a spot on the right, oops

I got some grit and rubble down on the three story ruin so I can spray it soon and get one step closer to finishing up the buildings.

Added Rubble

I also took those crappy cardboard bases from the gallows, stocks, the well, and the fruit stand.  I'm watching and reading some tutorials to help me come up with ideas for much better bases on these items.  I do feel mdf is the front runner.  Hopefully I'll make up my mind shortly.

I also need to turn my attention to Chaos Cup 2015 soon.  I'm still leaning toward playing an all new team but I got out my Dwarfs of Anarchy to show a friend the other day and now they are a possibility.  

No comments:

Post a Comment