Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Update 2/24/15: Mordheim


We played!  We didn’t get as many games in as we thought but at least we played. 

Scenario:  The first game of the evening saw my Witch Hunters take on the Undead.  The scenario we rolled for was Surprise Attack.   My Witch Hunters were too busy searching the ruins to notice the Undead approaching from the west.  I’ll do a story style write-up later. 

Result:  The Undead destroyed me causing me to have a route test from the get go.  They continued to maul me for a bench of turns but I was very stubborn and kept passing route tests.

Injuries:  One of our Witch Hunters received multiple wounds which included a miss next game and a -1 Initiative.

Most Valuable Warrior:  The Warrior Priest did his part to keep us in the battle taking 2 of the Undead out-of-action including an outright kill on a Dreg.

Money:  My Injured Witch Hunter had to fight a Pit Fighter.  He defeated him in round 1 of combat and won 50 gc for his trouble.

Exploration:  2 Wyrdstone were found

Blurry shot of the table

My first knock down.  He knocked me down earlier but my boy took care of him.


The second game was between the Undead and Skaven.  I enjoyed this game from afar.  They played the Scenario:  Wyrdstone Hunt.
Skaven with "Wyrdstone"

Necromancer with "Wyrdstone"
 It was so much fun to get to play.  Now I know to make some wyrdstone tokens, hiding tokens, and other stuff I overlooked or forgot about.

No comments:

Post a Comment