Thursday, March 5, 2015

Update 3/5/15: Mordheim

We are close to starting our Mordheim campaign.  We're all getting in a couple games to build up our Warbands a little bit.  I've played two build-up games so far and have been soundly defeated in both.  I don't really know what to do yet and combine that with my terrible rolling and you've got an uphill battle on your hands... or my hands... I'm not good at words. 

I've also been starting more terrain projects.  That's problematic since I haven't finished a single piece.  I need to finish the building of one more wall piece and then I've promised myself I won't start anything else until I finish my current stuff.    Rubble, grit, and paint.  Here are the advancements I've made to this point.

Added bases to these
Tavern front 90%

Tavern left 90%

Tavern right 90%
Extras

Extras in use (Tavern inside needs work)

Extras in use
Wall with one Corner piece (one to come)

The Wall
I've got these to finish up and some models to paint.  Geez, I got a lot to do.  Hopefully with my next set of pictures you will see a little less black, blue, and raw wood.  There should be paint,grit, or texture in the way.  Maybe even all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment