Monday, March 23, 2015

Game Play 3/23/15: Mordheim

One month between games?  No not really.   I just didn't post before before and now I changed up my warband.  I will still be playing Witch Hunters just a slightly different lineup.  (After a death in this game it will change again.)

Occupy 3-21-15:
We finally got all four of us in one place and played a four way Occupy of sorts. Each of us started within eight inches of a corner and had one main building in our quadrant to occupy.  We also placed a central building to give the game five total objectives.  Here are a couple shots of the city.


City View: Occupy

City Veiw 2

The participating warbands were Undead, Possessed, Skaven, and Witch Hunters.  Here are the starting views of each warband.

Undead

Possessed

Skaven

Witch Hunters


The scenario began with each warband moving forward in turn 1.  All four leaders started with the same approach of splitting up and heading toward opponents and objectives.  Turn two is when the first carnage started and it led off with two Skaven slings taking out a Flagellant and my captain on a steady stream of sixes and fives from the Skaven warband.   Since my warband only had seven members and two were taken out before I did anything other then move, I decided to rush the rest of my members into fights.  I took one Possessed henchmen OOA and then proceeded to lose almost everything else.

Witch Hunters about to route

I voluntarily routed with only two warband member left in play.  The Undead left one turn after me and the Skaven snatched the victory out of the hands/claws of the Possessed.

Post Game
One of my flagellants lost his life.
The only Witch Hunter who did anything will Miss Next Game.
The remaining three that I rolled for all got a full recovery.
I found four shards of Wyrdstone and no extra GC.
We haven't sold Wyrdstone or searched for rare items yet, we'll do that at our next game.

We should be playing some one on one matches on Monday.  Hopefully my Witch Hunters can perform better.



No comments:

Post a Comment