Monday, February 23, 2015

Update 2/23/15 - Mordheim

Here we go!  The plan is to play some real games tonight.  I will be using my Witch Hunters against some Undead and Skaven.  I truly expect to get my butt kicked but I don't care.  We're finally going to play! In honor of actually playing some, I thought I'd get out every bit of terrain I've work on, and photograph it.  Now this is just a quick, random setup and not one of these pieces are finished.  The table I'm using to display stuff isn't 4' x 4' but this is just to inventory what I have so far.  A lot of these pieces aren't even totally constructed, let alone painted.

4x3 Table

Overveiw

Wall and Well

The flagellant is getting ready to put the night runner in the stocks

Wall 'o' Verminkin about to fire some slings

Hangman is coming down from the Gallows

Witch Hunter advancing between buildings

I might make the obelisk into rubble

Not the best photos.  Bad lighting and out of focus but oh well.  Also, please excuse the mess.  Here is what I have so far.  I put my Witch Hunters and Skaven out there so there would be some idea of scale.  I like the idea and the look of more elevation sections so I think I'll make more risers.  I've quite a bit of work to do, but not tonight.  Tonight we play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment