Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Slog - 2/12/15

You hear that sound of hobby work grinding to a halt?  That was coming from me.  I haven't been able to get much hobby time in.  The only thing I was able to do was do some minor conversions on the Skaven Warband I'm building, work a little on the Dog Bowl III dugouts (which now will be the Dog Bowl IV dugouts), and play three games of Blood Bowl while co-running a tournament.  I played a roster of all skinks and one krox, it was a blast.  I got destroyed but it was so much fun that if the skink roster is a FTLOTG team for Zlurpee Bowl XI, I'm taking it!

Dog Bowl III was a success and my co-conspirator, Randroid, may be planning a second Kalamazoo tournament later this year.  Keep an eye on the Zlurpee Forums for Mid-West tourney news.  I have got a bit of the hobby bug back so, if the wife will allow it, I hope to get back at it tonight!

I think I just added something to my list with this all skink team.  Hmm?  The wheels are churning...

This hopefully ends a few unproductive weeks for me.  Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment