Thursday, February 19, 2015

Update 2/19/15 - Mordheim

Well I had a few minutes, a few.  I squeezed as much in as I could.  I primed the Skaven Warband I'm making so I might paint again at some point, maybe. 

I made some bases for the extras for my Mordheim terrain and added some grit to them.  I made stocks, a gallows, and a market stand out of some craft sticks a while ago.   Then I decided to make a well, so I carved up some scrap blue foam pieces to make blocks and glued them together.  I took one whooping photo of what I did, so here's that:







That blue thing on the left will be a well... someday. 

Oh yeah.  I'm making a water tower as well.  So far I've cut up a Pringles can and added some craft sticks.  I'm going to create a base and top as soon as I figure out how.  I think I'll have some time tonight so I'll try to get more done.  I find if I do a little more planning ahead of time I can take much better advantage of the little time I've been getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment