Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The New Year!

It's funny how the calendar changing from 12/31 to 1/1 brings the feeling of renewal.  It's a totally subjective thing but the psychology of it works for me.  Anyhow, what will 2015 bring?  I feel as though I got a lot accomplished yet so much is undone.  I've tried to be a list maker but that hasn't worked so well... so what do I try now?

Instead of giving myself to-do lists I think I'll try the broad goal approach.  I'm going to list the tasks I have for myself as of now and that'll be a sort of guideline for me.

1.  Build enough terrain for a Mordheim and a WHFB table.  I have been building a lot of city-esque terrain lately and I'm having a blast doing it.  I getting faster and planning better and therefore this shouldn't be difficult.

2.  Finish my Witch Hunters.  I'm so close just finish them.

3.  Make a Skaven Warband.  Pieces acquired, now to convert them and paint them. 

4.  Assemble and paint one Blood Bowl team for me and one for a friend.

That is all I'm going to list, I'm sure other things will pop up but this is a good start.

Here are some more images for my Mordheim Foam-core work.

Three Story Inside

Three Story Outside

Three Story with Ladders

The Ruins

Two Story Inside

   
Random Filler Ruins
Before any of these ruins see paint they'll receive texture and some more damage.  They're close.  I have plans drawn up for wall towers, a saloon, a long house, and a cathedral.   I think this will be the approximate order also.  The cathedral will be quite an under taking so I plan to paint up the rest of the ruins before I build that.

1 comment:

  1. Always good to have goals and you are well on your way with those buildings! Lets put em to the test?

    ReplyDelete