Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Update 1-15-14: Clay

Switching from assembly line to singular models has already helped with motivating me.  I sat down last night and finished the base coating and shading for the miniature that will become Clay.  His cigar, that I added, fell off so I'll attach it later.  Here he is so far.

 All the "black" areas are Vallejo Black/Grey except the glasses.

 Jeans are Vallejo Dark Blue 50/50 with Vallejo German Camo Black/Brown.

 Boots and leg straps are Vallejo German Camo Black/Brown.  Metal bits are Citadel Chain-mail

Beard and hair are Vallejo Off-white 50/50 with Vallejo Black/Grey.

The shirt is Vallejo Off-white 70/30 with Vallejo Black/Grey.  I want it to look white when all is said and done.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I go back and forth between assembly line and single models. It depends on what I feel like. It is important to keep motivated and have fun so whatever works!

    ReplyDelete