Monday, January 27, 2014

To Do List 1-27

I was granted a bit more time this week because a planned trip to see friends in Chicago got snowed out.  Let's see how we did:

To do for 1-27:
1. Highlight Jax (Done)
2. Basecoat and wash Juice (Done)

I decided to try out some different lighting and a new background for my pictures.  I'm still not happy with how they turned out but I'll keep trying.

After reviewing the photos I always see something that needs work.  This time was no exception so I'll be making some of-blog adjustments before I finalize anything.

Here are the photos.

 The color on the photos is poor but I see that improving the skin highlight is necessary.

I'll be adding his tattoos as well.

His pants need more highlighting.   The edges will be more defined. 

 Blonde-ish hair turned out the way I wanted.  I didn't add any yellow and I think that was a good call.

This is likely my favorite model of the set.   

 I would like to give him a slightly darker skin tone, maybe I'll add some to the mix and re-base his skin. 

 Little beefy for Juice but he is a dwarf after all.

Whoops, got to fix that glove.

making some of-blog adjustments before I finalize anything.

Here are the photos.

To do for 2-3:
1. Highlight Jax
2. Basecoat and wash Juice




No comments:

Post a Comment