Tuesday, January 21, 2014

To Do List 1-20

Time to keep myself accountable.

To do by 1-19:
1.  Finish Clay. Done
2.  Once 1 is done work on Jax. Based and Washed

Here are some photos and descriptions of the "finished" Clay.  The model is done but I may do some touching up of areas before sealing and basing.

Black areas were highlighted with Vallejo Black/Grey 50:50 with Vallejo Off White

Blue areas were highlighted with Vallejo Dark Blue

Brown areas were highlighted with Vallejo Ger. Camo Black/ Brown 50:50 with Citadel Calthan Brown

Metal bits were highlighted with Citadel Runefang Steel 75:25 with Citadel Dwarf Bronze

My favorite part of painting Clay was highlighting the medal bits and painting his "white" shirt.  To do the shirt I used Vallejo Black/Grey mixed with Vallejo Off White adding more and more of the VOW with each layer.

Before sealing (now that I've seen the pics) I think I need to fix his right shoulder and dull down his beard some.  I'll reattach the cigar I made for him and put him on his base.  

To do for 1-27:
1. Highlight Jax
2. Basecoat and wash Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment