Thursday, January 9, 2014

To Do List 1-6





Vortex Delay

Michigan was one of many areas that had to deal with the Vortex.  Due to the weather this post got delayed.

Let's look back with joy on last week's list.

To do by 1-5:
1.  Watch Michigan State win the Rose Bowl! DONE!
2.  Enjoying Michigan State winning the Rose Bowl! DONE!!
3.  Pray no one is hurt in the riot sure to follow Michigan State winning the Rose Bowl! DONE!!!

Go Green, Go White!

Congratulations to the MSU Spartan Football Team!

Now, I suppose I should make a real list for the week.

To do by 1-12:
1.  Work on more DOA team members.
2.  Assemble some Riot players.

I got some storage for Christmas that I was able to set-up in my painting spot.  I just threw stuff in drawers for now but it has already helped my area stay cleaner.



Oh I thought I'd share one last photo.


Come on big sister, join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment