Tuesday, January 14, 2014

To Do List 1-13

Man, I'm getting bad at doing this on time.  Let's see how last week went.

To do by 1-12:
1.  Work on more DOA team members. Done
2.  Assemble some Riot players.  Not done

As I've gone through this process I realize that my attempt to "assembly line" paint miniatures doesn't work for me.  I want each of these players to have their own feel to them and that makes the assembly line style too difficult.  Also it is not keeping me motivated enough.  My to do's for this week will show that.  Here are some pictures of my last "assembly line" session.

 Clay


 Jax


 Juice


 YTD Lineman


Bobby Elvis

What I'm going to do with this team is finish up one maybe two players a week.  I realize that they won't look as good as they do in my head but I think I need to work on them individually to get the best results I can.

To do by 1-19:
1.  Finish Clay.
2.  Once 1 is done work on Jax.

Let's see how this works for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment