Monday, November 25, 2013

To Do List 11-25

Another week has gone by and I'm happy with the progress.

Well, the time has past on my last list so here's how I did:

To do (11-25):
1.  Strip old treeman model.  (done)
2.  Finish sculpting/mashing Frosty (not done but a lot of progress)
3.  Prime Troll figure to paint as Snow Troll for Jingle Bowl II (oops - forgot)

My hobby set-up is so close to being done.  The lighting is working out great and I've added a self-healing cutting board.  Soon, I'll figure out some different storage ideas and I think I'll be set.

To do by 12-1:
1.  Frosty primed and base coated.
2.  Snow Troll primed and base coated.
3.  Finalize roster for Jingle Bowl II and send it in.

Here are some updates of Otto from DoA, he wasn't on the To Do List this time but I couldn't help but work on him.

He'll be getting some "prison style" eye work and he's not sealed yet.




I like the way the base looks but will be cleaning up the lettering.

The lean is because he's not attached to his base yet.
 
 
I also have this picture of Frosty with a face and some fashionable buttons now.  I'm finishing up the rest of his base and will be making his prone and stunned token shortly.  He's not gonna look professional at all but I don't care about that.  My goal is to make him look "cartoony" and I think that's happening.  He's been a blast to make thus far.


Frosty is almost ready for some primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment