Monday, November 11, 2013

To Do List 11-11

Well, the time has past on my last list so here's how I did:This is the breakdown of what I've done.  I still want to improve lighting in my painting area.  I want to improve my set-up but have run into a bit of a time problem.  Set-up thus moves to the new list.

To do:
1.  Prime big guy models.  Nov 8 - built but not primed
2.  Build/Prime Sideline figures for the D.O.A.  Nov 8 - built but not primed
3.  Prime Deathroller pieces.  Nov 8 - not done

Man, I didn't follow my list at all.  I did get quite a bit done but for some reason my wants changed from when I wrote the list to when I had time to work.

To do (11-17):
1.  Highlight test model for DoA.
2.  Plan out/draw "Frosty" (this will be my first attempt at sculpting a model from scratch)
3.  If weather permits, do priming from last list

No comments:

Post a Comment