Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Update 10/8/14 - Mordheim

I haven't been able to do much work on my Witch Hunter warband.  I did get them primed earlier and now I'm on to painting them.  The next time I play I would like to have them all painted.  I can only find about 15 minutes a day to paint/hobby so one color at a time might be the best I can do for awhile.   I applied a layer of VMC Gunmetal Grey to all of the metal bits.  Here are some pics of the warrior priest because he has the most metal areas.

Body Armor

Tattered Sheild and Chaos Hammer
 I hope to get more paint on these guys shortly.  I decided to give myself multiple projects so as not to get burnt out on any one project.  But so far I am excited most about my warband and getting that Nurgle team done. I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment