Monday, October 20, 2014

Update 10/20/14: Nurgle

I didn't post much last week so I'm making up for it now.  Randroid suggested some reds or pinks for my rotter flesh so I thought I'd try it.  I think I may have gone overboard with it so I added back some purple also,

Red and Purple to the Front

Red and Purple to the Back
After that I wanted to put a bit more green back on him and I got some Citadel Athonian Camo Shade.  Mixing up my own was using too much of my materials.  I like the color very much and will probably use it way too often now.  I don't have any photos of this step but you can tell going forward.

I was happy with the flesh now but wanted to make it grosser?, more gross? I don't know.  Anyhow I decided to make his bumps look puss filled. I used very thinned down bleached bone.  I think I may have gone overboard with this too.

Eww

Basecoated the horny things too
He still has some way to go but I can see the end and I think I like it.  Details, horns, and base and I think he'll be done.

I had some extra paint on the palette so I added some color to my other Nurgle stuff.

What color is pestigor flesh?

Dirty warrior
Armor ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I like the white pustules with the red buildup myself.

    ReplyDelete