Monday, October 20, 2014

Update 10/20/14 - Mordheim

I intended to post something last week but the pictures didn't really show much.  I based the cloaks and hats as seen below.

VMC German Camo Black/Brown
Well you can sort of tell there is a color on the cloaks that's not black but I don't think that warrants a post (even though the posting is intended to motivate me).  I decided I needed to get all of the base-coating done before I could post it.

I want all the cloaks to be the same color to give the Order uniforms of sorts.  Each set of clothes will be different though and all will be dirty and dingy.  I don't want these guys to have bright colors at all.

I've done a bit more work on the Witch Hunters giving them some more color for their clothes and such.  I've only used green and browns currently but I intended to have a better variety of shades as I go.



I don't know why this is going so slow but I'm having trouble with the motivation to paint these guys when the Nurgle rotters are staring at me.  I think I need to play something.  All my "play" time has been playing Dominion, which is fun, but it doesn't get the painting juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment