Thursday, October 23, 2014

Update 10/23/14: Nurgle

I am having an absolute blast doing my test models for a Nurgle Blood Bowl team.  I finished blocking in the base colors on the pestigor and warrior last night.  I decided I would make some colored metallic colors to use on the armor.  I did this by mixing the base (either green or black) into some Citadel Chain-mail at a ratio of 2:1.

Washes will "dirty" these guys up.

Still need to block in the pestigor flesh and fur.



I have a few ideas in my mind of making these guys look gross.  I'm looking forward to finishing these guys up.

I used some VMC Bronze to accent a little but I don't know if I like it.  We'll see when the models are further along.  I've seen alot of purplish pestigors, blue ones, and brown ones; I'm not sure what colors I am going to use yet but I'll probably paint up all different colors.  There are four on the team so I can mix and match them.

No comments:

Post a Comment