Monday, May 5, 2014

Update 5-5: More Bikes

Technology hit me.  I base coat 3 and a half more bikes over the weekend and as soon as I went to take the pictures my camera died.  It didn't die die it just needed power.  I did manage one terrible photo but this blog is full of them; so here goes.  Hopefully, I'll remember to take some more pictures soon.

If any of you have seen the show Son's of Anarchy, which this team is based on, you may have seen a bike inside the clubhouse.  I decided to paint up one of the sideline bikes to resemble that bike.  The color of that bike is like a sea foam green.  I don't have that color so I mixed up blue, green and white to make it.  I was happy with how the color turned out.



On a separate note, a friend and I have decided to go in on the Games and Gears brushed that are currently on Kickstarter.  I am looking forward to expanding my brush line beyond the one brush I have.  I paint everything with a size 1 brush from Hobby Lobby.  They wont be delivered until September  I'll try them out then and write a review for how they work for a total novice.

1 comment:

  1. These are looking good! Painting vehicles is something I haven't really taken on yet...

    Totally unrelated to this post but I have given your blog a Liebster award.
    http://drinkinandmodelin.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award-aka-list-of-blogs-and.html

    Feel free to change the questions as you see fit if you choose to participate. Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete