Tuesday, March 11, 2014

To Do List 3-10

Looking back on last week I was able to get the blitzers done rather quickly.  The next two weeks are pretty busy for me so I hope to get a lot done but I may not.  I think I will have all of the DoA players finished by the end of this month.  I need to work on their bases so I can get them pitch ready.

The next tournament I think I'll be attending is Headbanger's Ball IV.  Right now I'm planning on playing Underworld or Slann but I may debut the DoA at that tournament if they are done enough.  I have plans on making them the major player of my three rotating tournament teams.

Here is last weeks to do's:

To Do by 3-10-14
1.  Highlight and tattoo Tig. (Done)
2.  Highlight and tattoo Clay.  (Done)

To Do by 3-17-14
1.  Highlight and tattoo Juice
2.  Highlight and tattoo Half Sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment