Monday, March 3, 2014

To-Do List 3-3 and Update

So it has been a while since I did a To-Do List and I want to get back into it.  I feel like I've been doing well in the area of keeping up with a schedule but putting it in writing is a way to stay on track.  If I can keep up my current pace I should be finished with highlighting and tattooing of the DoA by April.

To Do by 3-10-14
1.  Highlight and tattoo Tig.
2.  Highlight and tattoo Clay.

Now to the update portion.  I highlighted and tattooed Opie.  He is the only shirtless and cut-less character so I decided to go for it and tattoo up his back, ie the SoA character of Opie.  Here he is.

I really like posting pictures here because I can see better what to correct.   When the team is done they will be better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment