Friday, March 7, 2014

Update 3-7: Blitzers

Progress.  The DoA are moving along quiet nicely now.  Last evening I finished up the highlight and tattoos on two more Dwarfs.  Clay and Tig have received there treatment and now I can move on to the runners.

I also did some work to the bases.  A friend of mine pointed out that the players were too tall with the base style I had picked.  He was right as they made my dwarfs the same height as a standard human linemen.  I decided to go down to one layer of cork so Big Otto has been de-based for the time being.

Here are Clay and Tig as they stand now:

All those cigars are bad for your teeth Clay.


 This model was designated as a runner by the manufacturer but he looked too tough.  I think Blitzer suits him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment