Monday, April 14, 2014

Update 4-14: Runners

Holy cow!  It has been a crazy long time since I have updated this thing.  Over a month!  Not only have I not updated, but I haven't even painted.  Like everyone else, blah blah happened and I didn't do anything with this.  Now the weather is actually nice so I have yard work to add to the list of distraction.  Oh well.  I finally put some paint to metal and finished up a few more miniatures.  Here are Half Sack and Juice.

 Why do they call you Half Sack?


 I'm a Puerto Rican from the Bronx, I speak better Yiddish.

One of my many distractions has been changing phones and thus cameras.  These suck but hopefully I can make them better.  Four linemen to finish highlighting then I can move on to the bases.  Then I can start on the sideline stuff and Piney, the Death Trike.  The goal is to have this team ready for Zlurpee Bowl in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment