Monday, December 16, 2013

To Do List 12-16

My seven day painting plan is to get in a minimum of three hours of work in.  This week I painted around 2 hours.  Thursday night was intended to be me long night but plans changed and it turned into a none night. 

To do by 12-15:
1.  Basecoat three/four DoA members (three semi-done, skin, pants, cuts, and shirts)

While basing the figure that will become Bobby Elvis, I decided to give him a white jumpsuit.  Why not?  It's not like white is that difficult to paint, right?  Right?  Oh...  Not only is this difficult, but it's crazy time consuming too.  Hopefully it will be worth it.

Reading around the blogosphere has told me I should document my painting a little better.  If you write using color combinations and techniques it can help you remember what worked for you and what things it may be worth trying.

Today, I'll just make my new to do list, but I intend on adding more content in the future.

To do by 12-22:
1.  Work more on base coating.
2.  Assemble some Middle Kingdom players.
3.  Get caught up on photos and journaling.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment