Monday, December 9, 2013

To Do List 12-9

No pictures in this post to show my work but I got two of three things done for the week.

To do by 12-8:
1.  Fix Frosty's bottom snow ball. (done)
2.  Finish basing and sealing Sparty and Frosty. (done)
3.  Basecoat two/three DoA member (no time)

Usually I get about thirty minutes each day to hobby, this week that wasn't the case.  One and two on my to do list had to be completed for Jingle Bowl II so I got that done as best I could.  I also decided the flesh on my Yeti was not to my liking.  I added a layer to smooth it out some.  With no tournaments on my horizon until Feb 8th (Dog Bowl II in Kalamazoo, Michigan),  I am turning my attention to the DoA.

Now a JB II report as promised.

I GOT THE LUMP OF COAL TROPHY!  The prestigious award that is only given to the player who showed incredible tenacity and stick-to-it-tiveness to play the game against all odds.  To look their opponents in the eye on the field of fantasy football and not cower before them.  To play through the pain of being slaughtered by not one or two, but four teams.  The Norse of the Red Cedar Riot were destroyed by Chaos Dwarves, Necromantic and Chaos.  In their final game of the tournament the Riot were PITCH CLEARED by a goblin team and there amazing chainsaw wielding Looney!  The chainsaw was directly responsible for three casualties and three knock outs.  The chainsaw kicked back on the Looney two different times but a reroll of the start allowed the goblin to avoid hitting himself, allowing him to cause all sorts of mayhem.

I put together my build with the intention of causing a large amount of casualties.  That did happen.  I really should have paid attention to the ball more.  Oh well.  Live and learn.

Here's my list for this week.

To do by 12-15:
1.  Basecoat three/four DoA members (that should keep me plenty busy)

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment