Monday, December 18, 2017

TNT Weekend

I didn't have anytime to do hobbying during the week this week.  But as for the weekend, I wanted to get some stuff done.

I was debating what to get some work done on, and I decided I should do some finishing work on my TNT Raiders.

I figure I should work on finishing stuff up for the time being.  I have a feeling I'll be getting some new stuff to work on terrain at Christmas time this year so I'll want to use that when/if I get it.

I have too many ideas in my head and not enough skill or time.  But here is what I got done this weekend.

Basecoats solidified on cars, started silver accents

Fuzzy pic but did jacket and jeans

Added color to the piles and some barriers

I hope to get more time this week to paint.  I want to finish up my raiders and a lot of this TNT stuff soon.  Like I said before I think my interest will turn to terrain soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment