Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Merry Christmas!

I know the greeting is two dys late but I wanted to pass it on.

The past week saw the completion of basecoats on my TNT raiders warband.  I would like to do some highlighting to make them standout a bit more from each other.



I decided this troll will go with my human/chaos pact team.  I made a purple glaze to make his face more interesting.  I put the glaze on then dabbed of the excess while still wet.  I also based his noses and spikes and teeth with a gray, I don't know how I'll finish them yet.



I finished up adding colors and a wash on some rubble and barricades for TNT.  I'm debating whether or not to make bases to combine them on.



I also started Neave from my Stormcast army.  Her lore specifies what she wears, so I'm giving her the classic gold and blue scheme.  I made a mix of one part VMC Black, 2 parts VMC Flat Brown, and 2 parts VMC Gold for her basecoat.  I then washed it with Citadel Reikland Fleshshade.  It looks darker and dirtier than I expected.



I got a hot-wire table as a gift this year.  Mucho terrain stuff to come.  I'm excited!


I also received an airbrush, now to get a compressor and figure out how to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment