Monday, December 11, 2017

Slow Week

I took the small sections of time I had this past week to do some basecoats and jazz on some things.

I painted some skintones (natural and non) on my gryph charger thingies:


The darker one only has one layer of Rakarth Flesh, it got another coat later.  The other one has two layers and a wash layer I didn't like so later I added a layer of VMC Ger. Camo Beige.


I like this color a lot.  It looks like lion coloring.


I did a couple layers of The Fang and had some left on the pallet so I put a couple layers on a troll.

Then I added different levels of VMC Off-White and did dry-brushing in multiple levels.


Then I added a glaze of VMC Dark Sea Blue to the scale and some VMC Uniform Green on his loin cloth.



I am very poor at dry-brushing, guess I need more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment