Monday, July 31, 2017

Warpfire Wanderers Dugout and A Room for 12 Plus - Part 1

I'm trying to come up with some extra "flair" for my Blood Bowl Legends Cup team.  I think I finally have my team colors down so now onto some extras.

3D dugout ideas:

Items used:  shoe box, paper towel roll, toilet paper rolls, doll house brick sheets, foam core, mdf board, glue, two sided tape, and a blade.


Nothing is glued down.  I only used the blue tack so the walls would stand for the picture.  The plan is for the counter area to be on the top.

Locker room/Carry case

One of my ideas is to create and carry case that will double as a locker room of sorts for the Wanderers.  I often draw up my ideas on ms paint, yeah I know classy, but this project is more stream of consciousness.  regardless, here's a starter drawing.

You can really see it right?  Anyhow, I've got some ideas for the inside too.  Here it is now.


I used this for the Dwarfs of Anarchy team I made a while ago.  I sold that team so I'm reusing the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment